Clear Signs Of A Mouse Infestation In Your Home
When mice invade your home, there are several clear signs of infestation that you are likely to encounter. If you notice any of the signs around your home, you should be reaching out to the best pest control for mice in Hot Springs – Advanced Pest Control for further assistance. Signs you may notice:
- Chew or gnaw marks in food storage areas, cabinets, walls, or furniture. You may also see signs of biting electrical wires or utility areas as this pest can chew through virtually anything.
- Droppings may be sighted throughout your home and especially in areas like kitchens, basements, or attics.
- Holes in the walls and baseboards indicate that mice have started chewing through to make their homes.
- An unpleasant ammonia odor may be present in your home due to mouse urine.
You Don’t Have To Touch Mice For Them To Make You Sick
Mice are well-known for being significant disease carriers. The diseases mice carry are hantavirus, salmonella, and lymphocytic choriomeningitis. You don’t even need to come into direct contact with a mouse or a contaminated surface area to pick up these illnesses. The urine and feces from mice they leave behind in your home will dry up and become airborne. This means you have an increased risk of contracting these illnesses just from living in a home infested by mice.
The Safe And Effective Way To Get Rid Of Mice In Your Home
The most effective way to get rid of mice in your home is to reach out to the best pest control for mice in the Hot Springs area – Advanced Pest Control. Armed with professional equipment and protective gear, our experts at Advanced Pest Control can safely inspect your home to determine the most extensive mice problem areas. Prepared with this specific information about your home, our specialists can then implement customized treatment solutions that guarantee to eliminate every last mouse from your home.
Instead of struggling with learning how to get rid of mice by yourself or putting into place DIY methods that may be hit or miss, you should reach out to Advanced Pest Control for mouse control assistance today.
Eco-Friendly Tips To Prevent Mice From Returning To Your Home
The following prevention tips can help stop the reinfestation of mice in your home:
- Seal up potential mouse entry points such as the cracks in windows, doors, and the foundation of your home. Also, invest in a chimney cap and ensure the roof has no holes in it.
- Store all leftover food properly and refrain from leaving out dirty dishes. Ensure trash is tightly sealed and disposed of promptly to stop scavenging.
- Keep your grass trimmed low and your yard free of debris like branches and fallen fruit to make the areas less hospitable.
Keep in mind that the best way to catch mice if you are dealing with an ongoing infestation is to reach out to Advanced Pest Control for more advice and effective, tailored mouse removal services for your Hot Springs home.